COVID-19 has been a worldwide pandemic, as declared by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact.
Cloverleaf Training has put in place preventative measures for the protection of all candidates attending courses in order to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection; No preventive measures will entirely remove the risk of becoming infected with COVID19 and all candidates enrolling in training courses do so on the basis that such residual risk exists.
We take the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very serious and will always follow government, FAA and NUCO guidelines meticously.
As per government guideline, we are now permitted to resume face to face training with all of our courses. We have made several changes to our training structure and protocols to keep all our candidates and trainers as safe as possible.
These changes include:
- Smaller training group sizes
- Social distancing rules adhered to during all training sessions
- Hand hygiene stations provided during all training sessions
- All non consumable training aids thoroughly disenfected before, during and after training.
- All our candidates will have their own CPR manikin for the duration of their training (max 4 per training group)
- For training groups where candidates are sharing a CPR manikin, all manikin consumables such as lungs, filters and face will be replaced between use
- Candidates will be provided with individual training boxes containing all disposable training aids such as bandages, face shields and wipes.
- All candidates must sign to say they have been following governement guidlines and do not knownly have the COVID-19 virus
- Candidates' details will be maintained for 3 weeks after the training course for track and tracing purposes. This is required as per government guidelines. GDPR guidelines are strictly followed as with all candidate adminstration performed by Cloverleaf training
We hope all of these changes and a thorough risk assessment before every course will reassure all of our clients.
For further information and guidleines on Coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to the government website:
If you have any further question please get in touch.